From Phat to Fit In Pictures - From 120 to 210 and Back to 130 & Healthy

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Favorite Quotes

"Obsessed us a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"

"if hunger is not the problem, then food is not the solution" saw on a message board post on SP.

"Don't dig your own grave with a fork & knife" saw on a SP message board.

"You may encounter failure at the thousandth step, yet success hides behind the next bend in the road. You will never know how close success lies unless you turn the corner." Og Mandino

"I've come too far and worked too hard to let a cookie tell me what to do" ~ taken from a fellow sparkers page.

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" Weight Watchers

"Breakfast like a King, Lunch like a Queen, and Dinner like a Peasant" spark friend ANEWAMANDA

"Results don't come for free" Jillian Michaels

"If your mind can conceive it, your body can achieve it!"

"Life is not about finding yourself, its about creating yourself" Taken from FitnessDiva

"Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail" Taken From Fitnessdiva

"If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always be where you've always been." from Salina78

“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when it's convenient. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.” -Kenneth Blanchard

Be more stubborn than the scale. (if you keep doing the right thing, it will go down) Unknown

" When I was 13, my martial ares instructor kept kicking me in the corner. When I started to crying, he kicked me again. He was like, 'You can cry all you want, but you're eventually going to fight your way out of that corner'. So I cleaned up my snot, got really pissed and fought my way out of the corner. And that's what I do to my contestants. I make them fight their way out of the corner". Jillian Michaels Interview - Taken from SP friend MRAKES blog "Holiday Weekend - Muy Bueno"

No comments:

weight loss ticker