From Phat to Fit In Pictures - From 120 to 210 and Back to 130 & Healthy

Monday, November 2, 2009

October 2009 Run Down and November 09 Goals

Can we say "WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO OCTOBER?!?!"

I honestly feel like just yesterday I was blogging about the end of September, and here I am reflecting on October, looking towards November. SHEESH I need a time machine to go back and get another shot at October! It was such a crazy busy event filled month just trying to think back is making my head spin!

Okay October!!! Here's How You Went:

Starting Weight October 1st: 135
Ending Weight October 31st: 133
Pounds Lost 2 emoticon
~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*

Calorie Goals:


Calories to Consume Goal: 37,200-48,050

Actual Calories Consumed: 51,252
(3,202 over high end goal) emoticon -- (but hey STILL managed to lose 2lbs! It just goes to show that even when you slip up, or things don't always go according to plan you can still get positive results)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*

Fitness Goals:

# of Days to Work Out GOAL: 23
Actual # Days Worked out: 9 (I told you it was a whirl wind month) emoticon

Calories Burned GOAL: 11,500
Actual Calories Burned: 13,513 emoticon emoticon 2,013 calories OVER goal!

Fitness Minutes Goal: 1,380
Actual Fitness Minutes: 1765 emoticon 385 mins OVER goal!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*

October Highlights and Lowlights:


1. HIGHLIGHT: This month was my 10 year HS reunion. What an awesome night it was - it felt great to attend with out the extra baggage - literally :)

2. LOWLIGHT: I had the swine flu this month. Not confirmed with a lab test or anything but was told but a few health professionals that's what it was. For all the hype the swine flu gets it wasn't all that bad as far as flu's go. I would actually take the swine flu over the stomach flu any day! BUT the sickness (whatever it was) had a pretty big effect on my work out regime. *but at least on a good note despite not even coming close to completing the # of work outs I aimed to complete in October, I still had a good month!

3. HIGHLIGHT: I purchased my first ever size 2s!!


4. LOWLIGHT: Our crazy dog jumped through a window in our home costing us a new window and him a nice wound! Thankfully he's all healed up now and hasn't destroyed anything else in the house (knock on wood)

5. HIGHLIGHT: I hiked the Grand Canyon! 31 miles in 2 days. Best experience OF MY LIFE TO DATE!! The 8,000 calories I burned on that adventure more than made up for the lack of fitness days!!

6. HIGHLIGHT: For the first time in 10 years I was able to fit into my high school prom dress and my Jeanie costume for Halloween


7. LOWLIGHT: Realizing my weakness for candy -- while inspecting my kids halloween candy I had over 600 calories of sugar!!! OY I need an intervention or some one needs to make my kids candy magically disappear LOL


NOVEMBER!!! Here's how your going to go:

Calories to Consume: 36,000-46,500
Calories to Burn: 7,500-9,500
# Days to Work Out: 15-19
Fitness Minutes: 900-1,140
Starting Weight November 1st: 133lbs
Goal Weight for November 30th: 130lbs
Pounds to Lose: 3



November Happenings:
Thanksgiving - November 26
In-laws come to visit for 9 days - November 14-22
5 year wedding anniversary - November 27
Book Club - November 5
Bunco - November 10
New Moon Movie Night - November 20
Girls Night Out - November 7


WOW NOVEMBER IS SHAPING UP TO BE JUST AS JAM PACKED AS OCTOBER (YIKES!!! STAY ON TRACK, STAY ON TRACK STAY ON TRACK!!!!)


November Goals:
1. Stay with in calorie ranges
2. Increase water intake - 80-100oz per day
3. STAY AWAY from the Halloween candy
4. Get back to strength training - get my P90X back from my friend & start
5. Plan Meals Ahead, Shop Smart, & Pack Lunches Daily
6. Stay on track while in-laws are in town, preparing meals at home.
7. Stay on work out schedule while in-laws are in town
8. Make this Thanksgiving as good food wise as I did last year
9. To get enough sleep and stay healthy
10. To keep my sanity

Just like each month I'm committed to make it a GREAT one!

Happy November Everyone!! Make it GREAT you can do it!!!!

Remember "If your mind can conceive it your body can achieve it!"

emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon 


2 comments:

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

how to lose 80 pounds said...

What a great inspiration you are, I am also trying to lose about 80 pounds and am not there yet. I have been dieting but the walking is really hurting my knees, I have a bit of an arthritic knee problem. I have a long way to go before I reach my goal but I am not going to give up. Congratulation.

weight loss ticker